Eugene K. Averyanov, Russian & Eurasian Patent Attorney
Russian registration number 453, Eurasian registration number 156
|Address||Law Office "Junics" Bolshoy pr., 31, P.S., Saint-Petersburg 197198 RUSSIA|
|Telephone||+7 812 718-4570|
|Fax||+7 812 232-2039|
- Mozhaisky Military Space Engineering Academy in St.Petersburg, Russia;
- further education courses for industrial property in the Russian Patent Office;
- more than 25 years of IP experience, with the law firm since 1995.
- all areas of the intellectual property law;
- patent, trademark and Industrial design protection;
- prosecution of patents in electronic technology, computer technology, mechanical technology and many other;
- patent and trademark opinion and guidance on avoiding infringement and providing non-infringement alternatives;
- licensing, including negotiation and preparation of license and assignment agreements;
- litigation related to patents, trademarks, copyrights and unfair competition.
|Alexander E. Averyanov, Assistant of Patent Attorney|
- Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnica University "LETI";
- certificate of the distance education in WIPO;
- more than 5 years of IP experience as an assistant of the patent attorney
- patent, trademark and industrial design filing, drafting, search, renewal;
- all actions that have concern with the trademarks protection: search, filing, renewal, watch service, assignment, license and many other.